Originally Posted by Anonymous
If yu are a yellow jacket you know where to get the socks. If you need to say something say it my husband or my children do not or should not be the focus of your attacks
Jennifer Mitchell!!

Mrs. Mitchell,

Please to not let the immature,idiotic people on this site get to you. Know that you husband is a gentleman and a true teacher of the game to children.

Your children are respectful kids and tremendous lacrosse players and will be successful in whatever the choose to do.

View these posts for what they are, entertainment. No one's opinions matter except for yours and your family and friends!

Could not agree more, but when they start going after 6 th grade girls it just shows what cowards they are. I will guarantee you these same cowards would never say these same things to PM's face. The guy gives countless hours teaching lacrosse for no other reason then helping kids out. He has trained my daughter for free many times and I can tell you has never asked for anything in return.My daughter does not play on any team with any of his daughters and he has nothing to gain by training her other except perhaps the satisfaction that comes with helping a kid out.

Just an observation...Many of the people so outraged by the attacks on Pete (he is a good man) are the same ones who do the attacking on other threads. I agree the personal nasty comments should go away but please don't act outraged when you yourselves are guilty as well. Just saying to BE the change you want to see that's all.

Signed,
Me

Just one more observation when people come onto an anonymous website and state things they have no idea about as fact they look ridiculous .I have little problem when people write things about adult coaches as long as it is not made up nonsense. If you see a coach doing something that you feel they should be called out on go ahead but do not make up lies to bolster your point of view.

Signed,
Thank goodness I am not you