I am truly surprised that she even responded to any of this nonsense. I just started following this board not long ago- same crap as BOTN-soccer parents are even crazier than the lax parents. I truly believe in the 1st amend but slander and libel can cost you a lot of money. People that come on her as anonymous truly believe that they are- just remember that in this computer age it is very easy to find out who you really are. Larry I believe you can even do it through your site. Having said that- barring the Northport people we all have a choice. You dont like her dont join. I have been involved with the YJ for the past 5 years and am truly satisfied. I have seen so much of what she has done on and off the field. YJ is a business of course she is going to make money. I would love to be able to do something that I love , work in sweats and shorts all day and make some really good money. Most of the people that come on here and post are miserable in their own lives and trying to relive their lives through their child's athleticism-or lack thereof. Kudos to the rest of the players that start their own clubs. There is also a lot that people do not know that has gone on prior to their starting their own clubs. Truly disgusting how people have so much time on their hands to tear down another individual. Dont like it leave. DOnt want to be on any other team than blue- go try out for another club. It is a business and there is no such thing as 100% satisfaction.