Originally Posted by Larry M.
Originally Posted by karen mcguire
Sadly the comments made by mr miller are entirely untrue. The request that was made was for this site to merely post the truth and in no uncertain terms was he asked to discontinue or shut down the site. Thankfully we all have the good fortune of living in a country that allows us the freedom of speaking the truth, truth being the operative word. The printing of lies and hateful comments aimed at harassing others will be your undoing mr miller. This website was created to assist youth in their pursuit of a sport they love. Instead it is a website aimed at trading invective.

Everyone, say hello to Karen McGuire, Esq., Karen is Ms. Rose’s attorney.

Now Karen, I don’t believe I said anything that was untrue. I remember our initial telephone conversation very well. Perhaps it is you that has a alpse of memory? That I said, wha tI said what you said to me on the phone is accurate. If you want to get into a “he said, she said”, we can do that, but I am not changing my position. I also do not believe I said you wanted me to discontinue this site and shut it down. Where did you see or hear me me say that?

What I said, and will reiterate it again, is that you requested, or should I say demanded that all posts mentioning Carol Rose or the Yellow Jackets be removed, and you further requested that no further mention of the club or Ms. Rose appear on BOTC. I told you then and I am telling you now that there is no way that will happen. I also told you and will repeat myself that all the negative posts about your client came from the lacrosse community at large and not from anyone associated or connected to BOTC.

I also was upfront with you on our initial conversation and told you that if think there is a legal issue here to bring suit, but you did seem to agree there wasn’t. You also asked me how your client and BOTC could move forward, and after you agreed with my suggestions you said you would bring it to your client. I never heard from you again until now.

The same suggestion goes now as it did before. I, as well as others are entitled to our opinions. If your client does not want to talk and try and mend the fence that is her right. BOTC are very well aware of the use of NPT school computers used to access and monitor this thread, and this site at specific times on a daily basis? Should it become necessary, discovery should confirm our suspicions which PC it is and the end user.

In closing, the amount of unhappy people with your client apparently continues. It is the same unhappiness that populated this thread since its inception. Do not blame BOTC for publishing the thoughts, opinions, commentary, and whatever truths there are from the community at large.

If you did not like my comments, opinions, and facts use your Lexis and Nexis and take a shot at it. Just remember I get first dibs on discovery and the bill of particulars as a starter. The discovery process should be very interesting, and what makes it even more so is that I believe it is all public

Just so we are clear, I understand you are doing a job for your client. Your client Ms. Rose, has detractors that were personally affected and apparently very displeased on a number of fronts with her. I again suggest you speak with her. Had you not tried your bullying intimidating tactic by your Sunday afternoon phone call to BOTC I would never have posted here, and this post above by you is more of the same. Lady, you do not frighten me.

PS..you write, “This website was created to assist youth in their pursuit of a sport they love.” How do you know why this website was created?

FYI…There will be no more conversations between us on this message board. If you have something to say to me put it in writing on your letterhead and mail it or serve it on me.

Larry what do you have to gain by what you are doing. Carol Rose has made a huge impact on LI lacrosse and lacrosse nationwide. Just because some of you readers do no like her doesn't mean you need to go after her. You should be ashamed of youself. Get a grip and move on.