Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry M.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
my child's coach said in a meeting with parents to not read all the crap about our team and organization on BOTC ect., I had never heard of BOTC until the coach mentioned it, I am now a die hard, the site is the greatest, I go every morning and get a cup off coffee and have my morning chuckles.

I'm sure Queen Bee did that. Queen Bee, you all should be reminded is the "hired help." You pay her. She does not pay you. It is you who should be telling her how it is and not the other way around.

If you want respect here you will have to earn it and demonstrate it. Queen Bee's "book burning" mentality will not stop any adversarial comments or opinions, and if you are not here then you won't know what every one else knows and hears.

It is very cool with me if you don't come here or post here. is it OK with you that you allowed a bully to remove your First Amendment rights?

Its very clear who the real bully is on this site and it's NOT CR and who was the coach?

Mr. Miller is reading to much into my post and taking it as another opportunity to take a shot at YJ, I made the original post about what was said at the first gathering of my sons team not a YJ team and at the time my sons organization was getting blasted on BOTC - I really had never heard of the site when it was suggested (suggested not ordered) to avoid the site because of all the nonsense. I posted this because I thought was an interesting side bar to the recent posts about people being told not to visit the site and how that was more likely to make you want to go to the site and see what all the talk was about.