Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
She does have tryouts and still adds new players even to the blue team and all the way up to 2012. Carol loves these girls and yes she makes money. Okay that's good for her. You can say what you want, please walk away if you are unhappy. Believe me there will be many, many girls at tryouts. Next year you will see many of the 2013 committed to colleges also. And yes carol does call coaches for her girls. She makes calls all the time. You have your opinion but carol and all the directors work damn hard and are at every tournament, at many of the different teams practices, and spend more time and effort than probably any other directors of other clubs

what you are not being told is she CHARGES you to make those calls . A FEE. MOST OTHER CLUBS DO IT ON YOUR BEHALF FOR FREE. PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR *** AND WAKE UP. YOUR BEING SCREWED. IF SHE REALLY CARED ABOUT YOUR KID AND YOU PAID HER RIDICULOUS FE'S FOR YEARS, SHE SHOULD BE DOING THE CALLS FOR FREE. WAKE UP!!!

I never said she did not charge a fee. Take a deep breath dude! I would expect her to make phone calls to many different coaches for over hundreds of kids. If I can get my daughter into a school that she might not be able to get in with out lacrosse, maybe say $30K or $40K of the long run than it is worth it TO ME to pay a fee. Wow, please go to another club with your ranting and raving. Carol spills out everything clearly on her website. If you do not read it and speak to other parents who have gone through the program than you have yourself to blame!