Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yellow Jackets 2028 coach has the best scam going. She’s the coach of the team and you can do private lessons with her too!! Talk about a conflict of interest.

That may be true, but she's also an excellent role model for young girls and her Lacrosse IQ is probably superior to any coach in that organization sans Spalina.

Does she favor the kids who do privates? Yeah maybe, but those kids are the strongest players anyway so it really doesn't matter.

There are 3 different teams for YJ 2028. I was talking about Majet. If you are taking about the same person then you are out of your mind. She doesn’t even have 1/16th of the resume that Spallina has. She’s never even coached a high school team.

Yup was talking about another YJ coach, Majet was awful. Was there for a bit last year and she seemed way over her head. Luckily they have a really strong team dad who essentially runs the team for her and makes all the decisions. One of the dad's told me they actually brought in another coach this fall to train the girls so I'm guessing the organization knows she's not a long term solution for the "A" team.

Much happier this year with a different team which is more focused on teaching rather than winning at such a young age. That said you can't argue with the YJ's results and there are some great players, coaches, and families over there. Maybe it will be a better fit for us down the road.

You are correct. What’s even better is that the super team dad also seems to “coach “ also. Meanwhile he’s never played a day of lacrosse in his life. For such an elite organization it’s embarrassing that he’s on the sideline coaching. She has no business coaching 4th grade girls. Shes a horrible coach who cares nothing making young girls better. I’m assuming your talking about lomangino. I’ve heard nothing but great things about her.