Being good in sports makes a HUGE difference to which top collage you go to.I disagree with you, lets take Garden City i.e take there town boys team that are hand picked called the L.I. Renagades . Every boy on those teams are very athletic no stinky kids. Take Massapequa at the youth level they have A and B teams in lax and othe sports.Take Manhasset and Huntington town teams they have A and B teams.I know for a fact that Huntington has a boys lax team that they hand picked through 8th grade that are very good. They didn't take non athletic kids on there team!Those kids will always be non athletic and there parents should be wise enough to guide them in the right direction other than sports and stop trying to ruin it for the athletic kids! Still nobody has answered my question about what is the town doing for the athletic kids many of them are doing NOTHING except for the few towns mentioned above.The non atheletic kids are used to losing and should be in developmental town athletics where the better kids taken to the next level by a parent of a very good could who understands the frustration of there kids.The non athletic kids are going nowhere in sports/collage.