Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any idea how the 2019 YJ team stacks up against the 2019 TG team. I know the teams have not played.

As of now the top YJ and top TG teams in the age group are about equal and a game between the 2 could go either way( slight advantage for TG). I would say a couple years from now advantage definately shifts to YJ .YJ 2 team is clearly better than TG purple and as the top players from YJ2 get moved up and weaker players or players who's skills do not progress get moved down the top team will be deep with talen.TG black team has a very good core group but not very deep at all. I have watched and been told that in close games 1 or 2 players are the only kids scoring.In my opinion the coaching advantage for YJ is huge at this age group and will also be a major factor in future years.

"IMHO the TG 2019 is considerably ahead of YJ 2019. The YJ 2019 team lost to a town team in the finals of the Laxin Against Eating Disorders Tournament. I'm fairly certain the TG 2019 would have had a different outcome.

Your [lacrosse] is completely that of a person who has no idea of what they are talking about.The YJ team you are talking about was a 2020 YJ team who were a mixed level team playing against a town team that had multiple non town players who were 2019 TG black players.That town team also had multiple other TG 2019 players and a few YJ 2019 players to boot.The fact that the game went to overtime is a testament to either how good the YJ 2020 team is or a testament to how weak those TG 2019 black
players that never came out of the game were, take your pick.
As a matter of reference for you that same 2020 YJ team played one week later against a team composed of 2019 YJ players and unfortunately it was a lopsided win for YJ 2019.Before stating your opinion at least have a clue ,most YJ teams play up in age as this YJ 2020 team did when town teams are involved.The YJ 2019 team you are talking about was playing in the 7-8 grade division unlike your TG 2019 team would have chosen to do.I'm fairly certain you have no clue what you are talking about but feel free to respond and make a fool of yourself again.

Clearly it is you who looks foolish and should recheck the facts that you spew. The town team was from Middle Country and only had two guest players playing for them. You are correct that they beat the YJ 2020 team in overtime, but that was in the semi-finals. They went on to beat the YJ 2019 team in the finals, also in overtime. Don't be so blindly defensive.

You are a complete moron.The 2019 team you played was a lower level YJ team, their top team (Carro) was playing in the 7-8 grade division, feel free to check .Because you are such an ill-informed moron I will further point out that if you feel the need to insist you only had 2 guest players I will name more then 2 guest players that you had and they can have a conversation with you about getting their kids involved in your lies.(personally could not care less that kids not from middle country played on that team but do not pretend it was a town team in anything but name)By the way you actually lost to that very same lower level YJ 2019 team earlier in the tournament prior to some of their better kids leaving for soccer.I wonder how your 2019 TG purple team would have done, before you give another misinformed opinion I will tell you they would not have won a game.

OUCH - pins and needles, needles and pins - a happy man is a man who grins!