These girls are not running for political office or entering a popularity contest. Understand that the better girls do not want to have girls on their team who are not good, it does Nothing for the better girls to have girls on their team who are not good!!!! If you are a parent of an non athletic girl don't push her to play with the better girls like you get away with with your stinky town teams. What do the town teams do for the athletic girls on their teams, Nothing but give into the parents who try to push their non athletic girls onto the team. The YJ Don't give into that and that's why its a great organization! You will notice the better athletic towns are seperating the good and the not good kids at an earlier age. That's great and the future will be with these towns.i.e. GC,Mass,Manh etc.

[/quote]You could be the worst lacrosse parent on long island, I am so glad that my daughter doesn't play in the same org. Let me be the one to inform you since your daughter is obviously very young, and you are new to club lax. Of course all the girls want to be with other girls of equal talent , free from those pesky untalented girls looking to play and maybe have some fun. They will no longer blacken your daughters supreme talent by dropping her perfect passes , or get in her way as she blazes down the field to a perfectly placed shot to score her 100th goal of the day against sub standard goaltenders . that is all in the past , now you must deal with the fact that there will be tryouts every year and your perfect little lax star might get cut because one of those no talent girls blossomed over the off season and surpassed you little lax star or dropped her down to the second gold team. Or maybe the other girls she plays with , or against make her look........... average, or maybe she can't score against goalies that are much better. Maybe you should shut up