O.K. moroon
first if it says this:Anonymous. in the golden field next to your post , Then yes you are an Anonymous poster, Unless your you picked anonymous as a screen name , then I'm just jealous because thats really funny
second the only thing I said about the number of teams Carol has is ,if she has enough girls to field 4,5,6,7 teams than more power to her. I'm the first one to say it's a business,
third it was a Y.J. parent that made an assumption about liberty , they assumed that liberty enrollment was down because there only fielding 2 teams in the upper age groups, I said that was not true , that there was enough girls , at least at my daughters age, to field 3 teams.So get off your high horse and get your own people to stop assuming, and then writing posts as facts , when they don't have the truth. Did the collective Y.J. parents call Danielle and ask for enrollment figures . I bet not
fourth the only thug I said about her teams was If someone beats the blue team , that we all know is really the gold team , does it really count or will the parents say "well thats not the real blue team", witch by the way nobody had a answer for that , so I ask again
and lastly, the only thing i said about enrollment was a joke , look back at my posts before you shoot your mouth off about me.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"yYah... well... my dad can beat up your dad..."
Mr. I am not anonymous are such a moron or as you would say a moroon, the posters point was clearly if you are going to state things as fact such as the number of teams at least make sure you have the facts correct.Personally I like the fact that the yj take kids that may not make other teams , it in my opinion gives their top teams a greater pool of players to choose from. Yes kids from the 3rd and lower level teams have worked their way onto the top level teams , usually after having a poor first try-out.