Originally Posted by Anonymous
When a so called man insults a women because of her size, shape or color I find it disgracefull .You obviously do not.I hope that is not a lesson you bhave passed onto your daughters.To say you do not dislike Carol Rose is such an obvious lie its laughable.
I think your laughable , here you are upset because someone has the audacity to say something bad about Carol Rose, But when your fellow Yellow Jacket brethren call other girls untalented, second rate, un-athletic etc... you seem to be strangely absent . I'm sure that you will post that all the other programs don't have talent as good as the Jackets and thats what they meant . So i will clarify my position immediately , saying the things that the Jacket parents are saying is hurtful, be it true or not, just like saying Carol Rose is a large woman. which is also true, but also unkind so lets all put our moral outrage where it will do the most good. Carol Rose is an adult, and as we have all seen over the past week , capable of defending herself, so why don't we all worry about the harmful things we saying about children, weather there Yellow Jackets or not, because calling a kid untalented , despite what you may think is hurtful.