Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted By: Anonymous
I'll make this easy--I am from 2016 YJ blue.--I talked to some of the players and they all agree. To 2016 tg--anytime, anywhere.--let's play. I don't say this in a rude way. I think it will be a good game and the girls should have a blast.
We could even do it as a fundraiser. Let the girls ability speak for its self. I would love to hear some predictions ...
Excellent post - BOTC would be happy to organize this as a fundraiser which could be a sponsorship for the Lax4BackPax event.

Wrong tournament but still seems like it could have happened if TG wanted so enough with the ducking TG , anytime anywhere.

Its not you as a parent ducking a team, I'm sure you want the directors to get teams scheduled against one another just like everyone else. It is also not the place of parents to call out or challenge other teams/clubs to a game, especially on an anymous internet thread. The only people who could possible be responsible for ducking other teams are the club directors at tournament venues. Is this happening or are we just imagining it? Its funny if you travel to MD and play other LI teams everyone complains, if they don't play other LI teams, everyone complains. Lax parents are nuts.

\

Great points!!