You are correct. Other clubs besides YJs specifically stopped at two teams when they could have had at least three. YJs should have done the same, because trust me, when you start seeing YJs teams getting pummeled at tournaments, it only decreases the brand.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
enrollment is not way down, it is way up and that's the real issue. Its no longer about putting a quality team on the field, which I give yj's credit for, they always do, the top team or two. Its where do you stop, but you cant blame her, if people wanted to throw money at me to play on the forth or fifth team I would gladly take it too. The other clubs are thriving as well, the fact is the number of girls playing is on the increase and all the clubs will profit from it. Many of the clubs seem to stop at two teams per age group on purpose. The A team supported by and developed along side a B team. Where players can develope and exchange between teams. Many people have cited greed as the main factor for yj having so many teams in each age group. While Im sure it is profit driven, there is something to be said about picking up and putting pretty much every kid who tries out on a team. Every kid get a chance to get better and maybe turn into a good player, especially new athletic girls who may be behind on the skill and just need a place to hone their skills.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Top Guns and Liberty also have three teams in their younger ages"
If you need to make stuff up it is pathetic.The TG have 2 teams at the 2019 age group both of which are combined 2019-2020 age groups.The yj have 6 teams in comparable age groups 3 2020 and 3 2019.Enrollment really on the way down.