Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by CageSage
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How do you know that every penny goes back to the yellow jackets kids????Just saying????
You don't. Quite frankly, it is not your concern or my concern.

However, BOTC trusts a successful business partner to us implicitly and totally on financial matters. There is nothing, repeat nothing, in evidence at any level supporting your question.

Just answered. Period.

Its so funny, this lacrosse hater...just saying. I sincerely hope that you go and play elsewhere. No one if forcing your child to play for this organization (although it is the best) and if your club team enters this, or any other tourney that you feel may be making too much money! then tell your coaches you do not want to play there. You sound like a spiteful child trying to muddy waters.

The yJ has to pay for fields, coaches, hotels for coaches, hotels for their directors, advertising and a million other things that we don't know about. Again, its like a tv program you don't want to watch, if you are unhappy go change the channel, but don't feel like you are educating other parents out there. You are not. Everything is spelled out on their website, Club costs and tourney fees. Just saying...

My child does plays for another organization. I always had been a smart shopper and when I realized too much money was going to YJ’s profit and not enough to the kids we changed organization. It’s funny how you and BOTC are being very defensive when one simple question was asked. “How do you know that you’re Donation is being used for that purpose that you gave the money??? You be better off keep your money and give it to your own kid. Just Saying…….