Originally Posted by Anonymous

Your credibility gets completely destroyed when you mention team elevate.Yes TG top teams in the younger ages are about equal to YJ top teams but team elevate ,give me a break. Do they even play in tournaments? I also believe the YJ second level teams are far better than the TG second level teams .yes there were no top guns but express and liberty were more competitive back in the day .

Look at the post again, what I'm saying is that if you took the top 24 girls from YJ, TG and yes even a couple from Elevate A teams that would have been what constituted YJ A & B teams five years ago, if you follow that logic to its end it would indicate that the YJ B teams are comparable to yesterdays YJ C teams or worse, so lets not say that there's very little or no difference between YJ A & B teams, because that is simply no longer the case. Which goes back to the original conversation that every YJ team is elite and the B & C teams are comparable to A teams and the're all going to be heavily sought after D1 players, blah, blah, blah. [/quote]

Again you can't talk about Elevate in the same breath as YJ or TG. I've looked at the rosters and coaches for younger teams. Parent coaches and local (CSH) players is what you're getting. Not the competitive draw that YJ and TG has. They just can't compete. [/quote]

How many parent coaches does YJ have this year?