Originally Posted by Anonymous
" but when the YJs lose, then their team wasn't trying to win (hilarious) or their team wasn't at full strength. "
Sorry did not use your nonsense qoute in its full context,you seem to be stating that they make excuses when they lose but the example you are giving is a game they won so once again you just make stuff up.You have yet to show me a yj parent/player making an excuse when they lose saying they were not at full strength.The hard part is deciding if you are that bitter that your child could not make a yj team so you make up lies or if you just cannot understand other people posts

You specifically asked where a YJ parent said the team was not full strength (feel free to revisit your post). That is what was shown to you. And frankly it is pretty funny that they make excuses, even when they win!!

If you are looking for one example where YJ parents simply makes excuses, how's this post:

"Yes I watched the delaware game in which all-stars beat yj blue by 1 goal.Yes the yj played out of their normal positions the entire game ,defense playing attack ,attack playing defense, both goalies playing equal time etc..Yj down by 1 goal with short time not even pressuring ball.yes suffolk all-stars did beat yj blue,no yj blue did not put their best effort forward"

I have to be honest. It is enjoyable not only to prove you wrong, but to prove what many people say about some YJ parents; they are blinded by arrogance. Even your last comment about "not making the YJs" proves my point. Very mean spirited, and of course, not true.

YJ teams lose, SuffolkAllStars lose too. Deal with it like a grown up should, without excuses, without hostility, and with some class. Perhaps this behavior will spread to some the players and parents as well, on both sides of the field.