Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by CageSage
I also heard it from several different people. I guess it is true, and it is supposed to be a big secret. How many YJ kids do you think will jump ship if this sale goes through?
Look, friend, you are answering your own questions in more than one case :

#4929 : i heard the Yj are up for sale? any body else out there know anything about this?

#4934 : want too much money maybee ?????

#4940 : we should try to find out before joining YJ.

Now, before we go any further, please send us a private e-mail here at BOTC to continue this discussion. At this point, we have fairly well demonstrated what your agenda might be on this topic, factual or otherwise.

Yea I heard YG and Liberty are for sale too!!

Liberty now too? What are all the clubs for sale? Don't quite know if all these rumors are true, if they are, this may be a sign of a future market value crash of the established clubs brought on by increased competition for consumers. Buy low, sell high. Get something on the sale while your on top and it is still worth something. Afterall these are businesses we are talking about, sometimes you have to take out your emotions as a club member (parent/player), step back and look at the bigger picture here.

I believe he was being sarcastic, with his point being the YJ, Liberty and Top Guns are all NOT for sale.