Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by CageSage
Actually yes, Its been proven that she al least monitors the site, so it's not a stretch to assume she's also posting

Really? Proven? And what proof may that be?
Access from no fewer than three known different network machines/devices. BOTC will NOT disclose our tracking details aside from stating that posts have been made from each of these tracked locations.

I would like to see her register and post comments openly, as a non-YJ travel parent I would be interested in reading her opinions on lots of girls lax topics, both YJ and non. She obviously knows her stuff.
That goes for all the top girl travel team organizers, Liberty, SC allstars, Express, Topguns, Team Elevate...

None of them would ever open themselves to an anonymous post forum like that. Could BOTC set up a registered user thread or forum? (Where only registared users would be able to post). The tone of conversation changes drastically when all posts can be traced to registared users as can be seen from discussion board from other websites. The content and quality of information is drastically improved in this type of set up. I think the registered users mixing it up with anonymous here is crazy. The thread structure should be tha either everyone is anonymous or everyone is a known quantity.

I can understand why BOTC would need to track ip addresses etc., but to use it to determine who/where anonymous posts come from is sort of invading the privacy of others. If people wanted you to know who they were they would put there names on their posts.