Originally Posted by CageSage
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The only way to sop the Y.J. from overly aggressive play is to play the same way and watch them cry. Take a yellow or two and out thug the thugs
This is an irresponsible comment. BOTC does not support this method of remediation in any form.

Referee education is the answer; if the play is illegal, tighter control will correct the situation.

There is also the point that a more physical game that is used at the high school age level is not the same type of game that needs to be taught at the middle and elementary school level.
Are you saying let them hack at our daughters and tell our daughters to just take it and hope some day U.S. lax does something? Go biblical , eye for an eye. I always taught my daughter that it was unladylike to swing at anyone, but I also taught her to defend herself if no one els will. Thats how i see the situation as it is, the refs, U.S. lax Carol Rose and her bevy of underlings, no one is willing to control the over aggressive play of the Jackets, so I say when your opponent plays clean so do you , but if there dirty and no one controls them do what you would do to any bully, bloody ther nose and watch them cry to mommy