Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I have 2 daughters in the YJ program and I would not change a thing! They have had wonderful summers playing for their team.We met wonderful people threw out the country. We have made incredible friendships that will last a lifetime.
It was worth every penny!

The only thing I would like to change is the traffic on the NJ Tpk.
Go Yellow Jackets!

Look at the 3 Suffolk County teams playing in the playoffs Saturday, I would bet that 99% of the best players of those 3 teams play for Yellow Jackets. That should tell you something.

It tells me a lot....and I bet if you asked anyone of those kids or their parents they did not regret a minute of being on YJ. ( my daughters we on one of those Suffolk teams)

Your kids must play for blue...and yes most of the nrthprt girls play for blue too. Maybe the blue parents should pay more, after all they get more tournament opportunities and more practices. The other teams simple support blue. Think about it.The better blue does the more recruitments, the more amazing yj looks, the more kids want to play for YJ, the more seperate and unequal teams, the more money for the directors.