Originally Posted by Anonymous
To those YJ players and parents who are on this site and consider Carol Rose to have helped their children there may be nothing that can be done to stop all the false and sometimes mean spirited statements about the yellow jacket organization and Carol Rose, however I will no longer visit nor post on this site and I suggest you do the same.This site would fade away if the haters who cannot stand that the YJ are by far the best girls travel team on the Island had no one who cared about their hatred replying.Go Yellow Jackets and let the teams do our talking when the kick butt for another year.

Look who's talking. One last mudd sling and chest pound as you embark on your boycott. Does anybody see the irony here??? Somehow I don't think this site will fade away without you, but there would be a lot less of the mean spirted chatter you talk about because yj's are resposible for much of it. Go back and read the posts on this and other threads. It is the parents behavior here on this site that you all should be ashamed of. I bet CR is not proud of the yj parents behavior displayed here. You have all show great support of her in the last couple days, but did you ever stop and think it is more about you and your behavior not so much CR.