Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually if the coach is good the parents do not care if his or her child who may not be up to the other kids level is on the team.This is the case on my YJ kids team, the coach is great , his kid is a nice kid who is usually not in the game during more competitive games and I would not trade either the coach or kid for any other coach.

There are few like this - which team?

Than there are others where the kid does not come off the field. In some cases the kid is one of the best players on the field and in others she is clearly not but she is still on the field way too much.

Where in the YJ literature does it say anything about equal playing time? In any close game half the team doesn't see the field at all!

You could not be further from the truth, I wish the YJ teams actually played to win but have rarely seen that , yes sometimes playing time is not equal but have yet to see a game in which a kid does not get in.

Ask the parents of girls on cr's 2018 team how it was watching the semi=finals and finals at national draw last year - there were a lot of sad faces

2018 have not gone to the u15 nationals yet.

the reference is to National Draw in nj, not the u-15 nationals in fla