Good luck to all of the girls who attended the YJ tryouts yesterday; it was a huge turnout. Unfortunatly many girls were leaving upset with the feeling that the were going to be dropped or didn't do there best. It was tuff to watch as a mother of young girls. Of course there were rumors being tossed around like there will now be two blue teams and the 2016 and 2017 age groups. I am a little confused i can see why coach Rose did it at the 2014 level(because of the 2013/2014 east team being obsorbed), but at those two other levels while there are many talented kids the drop off from Blue to Gold was drastic that is fact. My daughter is a gold player and the calibur between blue and gold a big differnce. I hope coach Rose isnt compromising for the sake of the parents or even worse to make a dollar. its' been a successful organiztion for years my older daughter went through it, most reasonable parents are content with the teams they land on. Minor changes happen from year to year and that is undersatndable it also gives those that want to advance to a "Blue" that oppurtunity and something to strive for. Two blues just seems watered down. Any insight from anyone?