Originally Posted by Anonymous
They may very well be the best team in the country.

Great team, its the parent coach that is the problem. No real coaching experience and favors his own.

The 2015 Blue team has never lost a game and is arguably recognized as the best in the country. Sounds like he is a doing a great job coaching, so this personal criticism is way off base in my opinion.

He bought his way in and with players like that my 2 year old could coach

Hey pal, why the animosity against a great team? Are you a parent of someone on YJ Gold 2015 who thinks their kid should be on Blue or are you a parent of YJ Blue 2015 who's kid doesn't get enough playing time (in your estimation)? Or neither?

Doesn't seem to be any animosity against the team. Seems to be animosity against a particular coach who may have "bought" his way on the team, designs all plays around his daughter and has no experience. Just an observation.

The guys daughter may not be the best on the tean but she is a competant player! The bottom line is the guy doesn"t buy his way in, he actually spends a lot of his own money for indoor facilities and practice time for all the kids! More than anyone else who is criticizing him! If that gives his daughter a little advantage , so be it! everyone else is benefiting from his generosity. The bottom line is Pete Mitchel installs everything on that team! One of the best girls/boys coaches in the country! The coaches and kids work hard on that team. Give them credit, it is a well oiled machine from top to bottom. For the person who said they won't take new talent onthe team, you are crazy! They will take anyone that will make them better! They took 3 new kids last year and I am sure if there is a stud or two at tryouts they will make the team!