Originally Posted by Anonymous
As some of my daughters friends start packing up for their YJ's summers,can someone tell me what the expected "all in" cost one year of yellow jackets should be budgeted for? and total YJ career? You would be surprised how many people UNDER and OVERSTATE the costs. I'm confused!

Trying to figure out what it would cost my daughter from start to finish w YJ and if there is no BIG scholarship at the end of the rainbow was it worth the finacial risk.

It shouldn't be a risk reward decision. First off, your daughters Talent and work ethic will have more to do with her success than which club you choose. If you can sit back and truly evaluate her abilities and you want her to play on an elite level have her try out for YJ's and see where she lands. If you are very concerned with cost, there are other organizations that are less expensive than YJ's,Top Gun.Express and 91. The teams most likely will not have elite players, but it may be a good place to start to see if your daughter likes to play and travel and get an idea of the talent that she will be playing with and against. Never bargain for a scholorship, the value of the experience is the most important thing. If that is worth the $1500 plus dollars than go for it!