Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
As I said, Cage Sage is a very nice guy, and I am also. I just don''t take orders from Carol Rose.

in other words ,,,,, you are not a Northport or Yellow Jacket puppet. good for you for standing up to he. No one in that NPT district or that club team will do what your doing. you should read this YJ and NPT parents

I am not from Northport so I can't speak to that situation. As a YJ parent, what am I suppose to be standing up to? I choose to be there! My daughters experience has been great! CR has been very fair and helpful! I don't understand why mature adults just can't let people choose where they want their kid to play lax without being chastised for it! Do you think that it's possible that there isn't 1 "best" club or team? Every kid is different and every situation isn't right for everyone! Just because someone doesn't agree with you or might have had a different experience than you doesn't mean they are a "Drone", an "idiot" or obnoxious!! Tearing others down to make yourself feel better about your decision is a sign of insecurity! Grow up and try to let your daughter and yourself enjoy the experience without hating on other kids who she will probably end up playing with at some point!
I agree with you on so many points . I hope every parent, and every player is part of a club because it's the best fit for them. Where I need to part from you is where you allude to the Yellow Jackets being chastised, or made fun of for there choice. The truth is that Yellow Jacket parents are the biggest offenders. Now , my personal opinion is that it is probably comes from parents that have kids on (and I hate to say this , but I don't know how els to say it) lower ranked teams, where the parents are making themselves feel better, so they put there kid on a c or d level team just so they can say "my daughter is a Yellow Jacket". I truly think the parents that have a daughter on upper level teams know that talented kids are on every team.