The post that was sent in "did not scream fire" it mearly pointed out observations and a rational opinion of what had transpired on this board! I don't understand how a poster comparing Carol Rose to Hitler is more appropriate then a post that pointed out that a BOTC employee insulted the entire teaching profession by calling them "uaccountable unless they are molesting a child". The original post was not unfair! Like I said. This site is an excellent forum and in general you do a great job in getting out information. Maybe coach Rose felt like some of the information being given was equivilent to "someone screaming fire in a movie theater" but she doesn't have the ability to not post it so she was asking you to? See the same rules don't apply!

Another whinny teacher? Teachers love to whine...yes, I know you are overworked and under paid? BS!!! You guys only work 180 days a year, don't you? Besides not working in July & August, there is every holiday, Xmas week, easter/Passover week, and Presidents week off.

Your union contracts are iron clad. Once tenure is achieved you are impossible to fire. yes, you are unaccountable. Would you like me to select 5 school districts and publish the teachers contract?

As far as Carol Rose goes. Ms. Rose visits this site multiple time daily. She can post if she chooses. She does not choose to post. That is her prerogative, but if she is going to use "hired guns" to post here BOTC will respond in kind.

Please be very clear that this thread is closing in on 600,000 views and over 1500 replies, and the comments with the exception of the last 4 days are from the lacrosse community at large and they're very much opposed to Ms. Rose. Let me guess that you think everyone is wrong? I don't think so.

If you are going to keep up your diatribe then the negative comments about Ms. Rose will probably continue. So, if you think you are helping her case I think you need to rethink your position.