Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unless the parent is the coach !! HMMMMM

Originally Posted by libertydad
The saying used to be any publicity is good publicity. I don't think that applies here. As far as the simple solution of registered users, that is a good idea that would certainly civilize things, but it would only work if everyone had to register in order to post. A single anonymous poster and it no longer works. There are many websites where this is the case and you need to be registered to post. I would imagine the traffic and number of posts would slip, so that may not be in the intrest of BOTC. But maybe a compromise, at least offer a thread that only registered users can post on in addition to the others. I think anyone who registers a username then subjects themselves to the anonymous posters is crazy. Libertydad was nearly lynched a while back.

true that is why I wonder why he would even want to be on here- not anonymous-less people= less revenue for BOTC
Because like my daughter and the rest of Liberty, I am not intimidated , or afraid, of the Yellow Jackets. And even if you rush us in every game we play, Liberty will have one thing that the Yellow Jackets will never have, and Carol can never teach a Yellow Jacket parent . Class. Now go ahead, and prove me right.

Libertydad you have way too much time on your hands. Let your daughter play with her club and dont worry about the YJ. You claim to come on this site and not stir the pot-you are stating that every member of YJ has no class- you are a bit over the top. Go enjoy your daughters season and enjoy your club lacrosse season. There is no reason to be intimidated by any YJ player or parent. Let the kids show their stuff on the field. Parents dont need to be so involved.

Isnt Manhasset High School's head coach the Liberty Director?

Is there anyway BOTC can post the actual legal letter that CR sent to them so we can all laugh that she actually spent money on trying to intimidate people into not speaking their opinions? If she would go to these lengths, imagine what she is trying to do to Shannon Smith as Top Guns gets momentum in the long island lacrosse scene.