Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sign your name moron. My kid already on blue. Know what you are talking about before you chip in with your dumb remarks. If you think that it's all equal or having older sister on the older team doesn't help, you are clueless.

Let me spell it out even more clear for you , your kid was not good enough to make the top blue team and you are so pathetic you need something to blame.The kids I know that have older sisters that play deserve to be on the team.You are such a coward , if you have a problem with the kids that were selected for the top team go speak with the coach .You will not do it because you would rather come on here and bash 5 th grade kids who happen to have been selected over your daughter.Talk about clueless , maybe your kid is just not that good.

Not for nothing but this whole situation is pathetic. Who cares what team your kid is on if they love the sport and their teammates does it matter. Bottom line your kid is not getting a full ride to college for lax I don't care what team their on...you'll be lucky with 30%. Focus on their grades not the color of their team...and grow up who cares they are in 5th grade!!