I don't understand why everyone always has a problem with the YJ program. My daughter plays for another team and we just lost to them in Maryland. I was complemented by one of the mothers on what great improvement she saw in our team since last year. I know that there are some very aggressive players in the program but, truth is they are they best I have seen. Why does everyone have to argue about this all the time? Lacrosse should be at all levels and available to all kids. Unfortunately, the parents that like to "rub it in your face" ruin it for everyone. If your child got involved in YJ early on, they probably have a high skill level by 7th/8th grade and beyond. Lets face it if your child is good, they will find her. It doesn't matter if they are second string on the bottom YJ team or a star on another. Why can't the parents just back off, let the coaches coach and the kids play. I love my daughter playing lacrosse, she doesn't belong on a YJ team she's happy where she is. So am I. We love our new friends and I love the smile on her face when she goals up. I am not a YJ hater. I have more important things to do with my time. Enjoy your summer smile.