Originally Posted by Anonymous
don't have a dog in this fight ,and I will say that the yellow jackets are a great club but to say that it is the yellow jacket name that brings success to these young women is doing them injustice. These very talented girls would be just as successful playing for "tiny tims" lax club. just my opinion.

My daughter plays for YJ. Many of her friends play for liberty and other clubs. The YJ coaches are much higher quality. Though I agree to some extent with what you said, the coaching will help along the way.

I'm just curious - how do you determine that the YJ coaching is of higher quality than Liberty or other programs? That's pretty broad statement.My daughter players for Liberty, and we are very happy with the coaching.

I can only make this judgement based on what I have heard. I have heard there are several college kids coaching who are not committed, they dont alwayss show up for tournaments and practices and that year to year there is no consistency with coaches. Maybe you can shed some light on this rumor. If in fact you have had a consistent, high quality, experienced coach then let us know.