Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Had to pipe in on this one. You both sound like weenies. And as far as a challenge issued and ducked, are you serious? Did CR pick up the phone and call SS and make this challenge? or did some mouth of a parent post it online?"

I agree that challenge showed up on BOTC about 20 pages back, I doubt the directors from either club gave a seconds thought to it...Are your YJ rosters even set yet? I know the TG team had some changes and we haven't played together yet.. I can't say how much better of a team we are or are not yet...it hasn’t be announced yet, but I’m pretty sure the TG will be at the LI ClaSSIc tournament, maybe the YJ will be the bigger club and show up there. I feel this could be a legit tournament with both of these clubs and the rest of LI in attendance.. I'm looking forward to the summer hope to get a chance to find out

Why wait till next summer the 2014 played TG and sent them packing..... Who even cares- if both clubs are good we will play each other and we will win some and you will win some. Parents need to get a lift and let the kids play. Choose your blub and don't worry about anyone else.