Originally Posted by CageSage
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"I think you shocked alot of people with this one, alot of YJ parents didnt know this" Give us all a break, I am a non YJ parent but the nonsense has to stop somewhwere.
True story : BOTC recently spoke with two families (in the last two months), one for soccer recruitment and one for lacrosse. Neither family knew that Division III did not offer athletic money. Both families had already participated in at least two showcase events at the time we spoke with them. The bottom line is that recruitment education outside of the premier and elite clubs is not as strong as one would expect.

Our guess is that the Yellow Jacket family as a whole is better educated than most, but we took the question on face value.

A lot of talk about D3 not offering scholarship money. I don't see anywhere on this thread in recent discussion where anybody was confused by this. D3 is simply an option and a commitment many girls (yj and other) will make. Someones daughter just may like the school, is that so bad. I guess if your banking on a big scholarship this might be a big disapointment to you.