Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
9 years to go for the 13's at what $4000+ per year? team, camps, clinics, travel, gear.

And the YJ's cant find a suiter to buy?

this is multi million dollar cash flow.

And some have parent coaches?

This money is nothing compared to all the top girls in the YJ who will get full rides to BETTER colleges than Your daughter . Lets see, >50,000/year x 4 years. Add it up Loser while we laugh at you .

With this last post I just had to jump in this discussion. Let's see, yj's have 3 -4 teams graduate out each year, that's pushing 100 kids. Now we will have to assume from your post that all 100 of them will get a full ride to the college of their choice. Of course my daugther who doesn't play for yj's will have no shot at any scholarship money and play for some college nobody has every heard of. If your sending kids through yj and banking on a full ride, you are in it for all the wrong reasons (plus you have your head up your a**). Now before the rest of yj parent respond, let me say that I know and respect the club, many fine people and great players. The truth is that if your daughter can play at a high level she will be wanted from the college coaches no matter what club they come from. As far as a full ride, good luck with that. Somehow I don't think when you included all the rest of the yj's in the statement "add it up loser, while we laugh at you" you really have their backing. I'm sure most of them would be embarrassed by your assumptions. Will a few yj girl's get a full ride? Maybe. If your daughter plays for yj's will she get a full ride? Certainly not. So maybe your daughter is the golden girl on the blue team and you will see that full ride come true and you can laugh at all the rest of us, but you will laughing alone and at many other yj players who didn't get a full ride.