Originally Posted by Anonymous
I second that. Daugter's team lost 24-4 to YJ team. Wouldn't you consider that running up the score??????
SO SO !!!!!

This was a game between the YJ 2017 Blue A team against the Top Gun 2017 Black team. Parents can't say oh this is only 3rd grade or 4 daugh grade anymore as an excuse why your daughters team is not good. The very talented YJ 2017 blue team girls finally have a place to go to play with other girls with extraordinary talent. They are so frustrated from all the years they played on the town team with girls that can't catch the ball!! GO YJ !!!!!
So that gives the coach and the girls the the rite to run up the score in a non tourn. game. This is why most people hate the yj's , because of obnoxious parents like this one

The parents of those athletic and talented girls should be proud of them. The parents of the girls that are not good call this bragging because they are JEALOUS that their daughter is not good and perhaps better off in the girl scouts and not on the field with the much better athletic kids ,which only makes the more talented kids look even better!!! This goes for the boys too!!

What team does your daughter play for? I will be sure to never let my daughter play for that team just to avoid having to sit on the sideline as an obnoxious loser like you. You have to be kidding with a qoute like that. I'm sure this could not be a YJ parent, who in their right mind would post that. My guess someone stirring the pot.