Originally Posted by CageSage
Taken off the Girls Varsity Thread and placed here

Originally Posted by Anonymous
You have to be kidding me? Go back to The Yellow Jacket thread and look at past posts. Plenty of people have stated specific examples of Carol Rose's antics, not to mention the blatant threat to this very site. If you just joined us you need to catch up, and if your just a flunky then your too brainwashed to accept the truth. Nobody needs glasses of any sort to see how transparent the Jackets are. Pay and your in. Pay a lot and your on Blue "A". No one ever said only Garden City girls are good, I'm sure your daughter is O.K. Take the G.C. girls from any Y.J. team and there average at best.

Not the 2015 blue (real blue) team. Not the 2014 blue (real blue) team either

Your kidding. 2015blue is the biggest case. Dad coaches, kid plays and CRDieznt care about any other kid at this age. As long as blue wins she is happy. Oh nd it's not cause my kid didn't make it. My kid isn't as good as the girls on blue but does that mean she isn't worth CRs time ans effort?

What makes you think that coach rose does not care about any other teams except for the blue. Have you looked at the 2013 verbal list ? My daughter was a gold player her first year and worked her butt off because she wanted to be on the blue team . She puts in a lot of time and effort and it has paid off. As for the 2015 come on you know who is really coaching that team. That team has been undefeated for over 100 games and that is all pm not the dad

I only speak from my own personal experience. Yours is obviously different.

So state that in your post- you stated " she does not care about ANY"- that infers more than just your child.