Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ parents are obnoxious. Our HS program has one; his daughter is in eighth grade and may play varsity. Dude is believing that his daughter will be the savior of the program. Well; we will see once she practices against the varsity. He needs to know his place. Once he realizes; at the HS level, being a YJ doesn't mean much....especially for Schoolgirls, UA teams, All-whatever teams etc. He will be crying to CR; "why didn't you look out for my daughter....my checks cleared didn't they?" They sure did bud........ grin
Grant it, the guy may be a jerk, but there is no need to call every YJ parent obnoxious! That is such an ignorant statement. There are so many YJ parents who are just trying to do the best for their child. If you don't like the organization then be happy where you are. BTW there have been many 8th graders that have hade a major impact on their HS team. If the kid is good enough then her place is on the team and the parents place is the same place as YOURS. You don't get extra "points" because your kid is older!! That thought process is obnoxious!!BTW if you don't think School Girls, UA etc.. has some politics involved ,you are nuts!!

What a fool!!!!
People from other clubs call all Y.J. parents obnoxious because Y..J. parents are the ones calling other clubs "second rate". I am glad you are happy with C.R. and her staff , but that doesn't give Y.J. parents the rite to make fun of other clubs. So before you post on this site crying foul because your lumped in with the rest of the nasty obnoxious parents, remember you chose to take the easy way out. You went with the Y.J.'s because they win, and with that comes all the good and bad. If you really want to test your daughters skills , put her on one of the "second rate" clubs and see if she can make a difference. Otherwise you and her are just more drones that took the easy way out.