Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are in need of some serious psychological help. You do realize you are talking about kids? What is the name of God is worng with you? Get some help fast!

We are also dealing with parents who push their non athletic kids to play sports and are very jealous of the skilled , gifted athletic kids.
I would bet my last dollar that this is a parent of one of those Y.J. players that play on the old green team , but shoot there moths off because they bought there kid onto a team. either way this person is a bad parent and a worse human, total loser

NOT on a BLUE TEAM!! Jealous Parent.
Not jealous at all, not every one has to follow the rest of the heard. you and your daughter are just numbers in a huge machine, and if you are so proud and sure your daughter is the best , put your name out there and stop hiding, where does your daughter play school ball , let us all go marvel at her super elevated level of talent so at the end of every game we can throw roses at her feet. your a loser and I feel sorry for your daughter. I bet she is embarrassed to have such a big mouth loser as a parent