If you were not there then how would you know all these things about cheap shots and over aggression!!!! My daughter DOES NOT play for PM and I can tell you this in the five years she's been playing YJ we have NEVER had an incident other then an M & D player ACCIDENTALLY breaking MY daughters finger!! Parents like you who blame coaches and directors for mistakes kids make is ridiculous. The poor sportsmanship, unruly behavior, and lack of respect for others is taught at home not on the field. YJ has 25+ teams the actions of one player from one team does NOT define a club!!!! Just as the actions of one person does not define that family!! As far your comment about players from other clubs sitting together after games did you witness national draw YJ and M&D and several others sitting by DJ TOGETHER doing a dance off laughing....have you never seen a group of Liberty, Top Guns, and YJ girls walking around or sitting under a tree for some shade together!! I have!!! You need to really look at the big picture and know that accidents happen and if you weren't there then you should not speak of something you didn't see!! I wasn't there so I can't say one way or the other but I do know that if the tournanent directors or the refs felt that it was done with intent the player and or coach would have been removed from the tournanent. In my years as a YJ parent I have found that the only people complaining about CR are the ones who turn a blind eye to their child's talent or the lack there of. My daughter is not a blue player and yes after five years we are still here!! Because MY daughter LOVES the program, the coaches, and the friends she has made. The lesson your teaching your kid is instead of working hard and fixing what needs to be fixed you blame someone else! Look in the mirror and go back to the sidelines of whatever club your from and enjoy your daughter not the drama from this sight!!!