Here is what I don't understand clearly as Adults we all know there will be people that don't like CR as there are plenty of people out there who don't like LM. I'm guessing that college coaches are clearly not on this website checking out what is being said about any club. The fact of the matter is CR is just one person in the YJ and her coaches are all capable individuals. They coach bc they love the sport and CR runs the program bc she loves the kids. Money aside there are plenty of kids who were scholarshiped to play bc there families couldn't afford it just as she distributes thousands if $$ at the dinner to her athletes for essay contests. At the end of the day we all need to be adults and focus in our kids and what's best for our kids. If our kids are happy then let them be. 95% of the people who post bad things about yellow jackets are just pissed bc they felt their kids should have been on the top teams in the organization. I have come across several KIDS who have left the organization and asked them why they left and a few responded bc my parents felt... YJ tournanent records speak for themselves CR is NOT hands on with every team so it goes to show you get strong staff support. As for colors and A,B,C and D teams can you condem a women who wants to help every player possible play..let's all grow up and remember why we are hear for our kids. And to all those ghosts who state they don't have daughters then why would you be on this page???