Originally Posted by Anonymous
So great...i was just censored again on 2 diff posting because i didnt kiss Yj's as**. this is a joke.
Let's get something straight once and for all.

This "I was censored" thing gets real old, real fast. Your posts are on the message board friend.

Now, you want to make additional claims? Send us some details to back up your non-sportsmanship stories to cagesage@backofthecage.com and we will give you a full stage to tell your story.

Posting anonymous comments like "I heard from other teams that such and such did this and that" is childish.

Tell us that YOU saw something. Tell us that YOU will put your name on the line to report something that you think is wrong with the program. Tell us WHAT team told you these things. Make the story FIRST HAND and then you have our attention.

Until then, your rants are just noise. A half-dozen and more of them at that.

As for being a joke, BOTC has done more to open the doors on what is happening in Long Island Lacrosse than any other source in the last decade. BOTC is sharing information and data that has never before seen the light of day. If you do not like our service, you know where the door is - close your browser and move on.

We have now hopefully set the record straight once and for all.