Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry M.
I have not gone anywhere, nor regrettably have I heard from CR's attorney, if you are interested. As far as a "Steal Cage" matchup, I never saw it that way. It really isn't a fair fight. CR is at a huge disadvantage with me simply because I am well within my rights to opine, and satirize, and I also have no connection to her in any way where she can unleash her wrath on me.

Now, do I have any bullets left in my gun (metaphorically speaking?) You betcha' I do. CR is very wise to not take me on. While I am disappointed, should Ms. Rose's negative behavior get posted on BOTC, and should I feel that she is being bitchy to any young lady, I can and I will deal with her.

CR needs to ponder this when dealing with me...Fair Fight is an oxymoron.

I really feel CR is so scared right now. For too long it was her way or no way at all, and her arrogance seems to have caught up to her. She messed with the wrong hombre. People are beginning to realize what she truly stands for and PARENTS AND COLLEGE COACHES ARE GROWING TIRED OF HER.

NO they are growing more and more JEALOUS of the wonderful things she has done for LI lax girls!!!!! Do bad for your stinky daughter and all her friends! LOL

Classic YJ parent, very sad. Keep it up and you will see how the college coaches will react.