Originally Posted by CageSage
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just one more observation when people come onto an anonymous website and state things they have no idea about as fact they look ridiculous .I have little problem when people write things about adult coaches as long as it is not made up nonsense. If you see a coach doing something that you feel they should be called out on go ahead but do not make up lies to bolster your point of view.

Signed,
Thank goodness I am not you
Sorry, we missed your name? The fact that we allow "anonymous" posting here on BOTC is not the root cause of any issues. Did you ever stop to think that the thoughts that are posted here are the REAL ideas percolating around your sidelines?

Happy parents will defend their children's programs until the end - unhappy parents will air their details. Think about it.

Yes cage and we have missed your name also, never stated that anonymity was the root cause but it certainly contributes to many people saying things they never would without it. Sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes when people tell blatant lies as I have seen on here about PM it is not.