I am a parent of a yj child and I will defend the directors and coaches to the end!! The directors and coaches are constantly re evaluating players and those that complain are the ones who go from blue to green or gold! It has been my experience that if my daughter isn't good enough to be on blue why teach her to complain about it..get out in the yard and do something about it like train! If your child isn't getting enough playing time don't look at the coach look at your child!!! This is ridiculous how adults sit here and banter about coaches and directors...you try and do their jobs...it's not easy!!! My daughter is not on green by choice she was placed there but I will tell you this each and everyday she is in my yard stick in hand practicing...I will also state this when blue needed players they pulled from green at our level...NOT GOLD...so all your stereotypes about the pecking order is wrong!!!! If people spent more time focusing on their child and less on everyone else's the lax world would be a much happier place!!!