Originally Posted by libertydad
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
bottom line,, take those 3 or 4 off YJ, all LI teams that age are equal. actually I can name 5

Which 3 or 4? I would bet the bottom 11 on that team would beat any other LI team!No disrespect to the other teams , but Don't disrespect the non-starters on that team. I have seen them play, they are VERY good! They are all D 1 caliber kids! There is no need to call them Mediocre. They definitely do not have all of the top 3 or 4 in the winter league and they are competing with all of the teams! I bet if took a poll of the top 3 or 4 you would get a lot of different opinions!
The same age group at liberty played G.C. varsity 2 weeks ago and also lost by I think 4 goals, (That Garden City team is unbelievable, without question, best in the country). So hopefully when the two meet at tourney it will be a good game

I know it isn't the right thread but GC Varsity is not clearly the best team in the country! Northport and Hauppaugue will be right there with them and watch out for ESM! They are very athletic and have the best goalie!