suuuure, the Md mom is one of the "over the top" parents.

Meanwhile you feel the need to suggest that the only way a YJ Blue team would lose is if they played against an older team

and, you feel it necessary to call her a "chump".

I suggest everyone take a step back and simply realize that any team can win any tournament any time, the talent is that good everywhere. Also, all teams have some ill tempered parents (including my child's team) and over aggressive girls.

The only problem I see is that the YJ promoters seem to do one of two things: either they talk nonstop about the success of the program, or they talk nonstop about excuses why they lost in a tournament. Enough already. Your teams lose, fair and square.

And on the other hand, YJ detractors can't stop ripping apart a program that consistently produces top quality talent year after year. They like to say they play too rough or they have "mean girls" on the team, or it is "too intense". You all should tip your hat to their tremendous success and if it is not your style, enjoy your other clubs. And if the rough play bothers you, blame the officials for not calling a tighter game, don't blame the kids, coaches or parents.