Originally Posted by Anonymous
He is not the main factor in this . The girls are very good . they could play for any coach and win. He is lucky, plain and simple . He hasn't scored a single goal. Even I could coach that team to an undefeated season . Give the girls the credit , not the coach.

why don't you coach the YJ 2015 Blue team if it is so easy? give the guy credit for being there all the time and keeping a great team highly motivated. Why are you so angry?

In spite of, not because of...
I don't think the person quoted before is angry. Just pointing out that it's all about the girls. Not the coach.
There are many talented teams out there. Saying that this has nothing to do with the coaching is rediculous. Of course it does. It is a combination of great talent,great coaching and a huge commitment from everyone involved (including the parents). All you need to do is go watch 1 of pete Mitchel's practices and you will know why they have been so successful. I have seen them at the group YJ practices and it looks like all the other teams are in slow motion. It is impressive