[size:8pt][/size]
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]You seem like the type person who has your daughter cheat down in age but insist it's still a younger level team.How many kids does your coach need to have play from outside your town before you are willing to say it is not a town team.
The funniest thing is you have at least 12 kids from your town team willing to play in a 7 on 7 yet your coach feels the need to bring in at least 3 kids from outside who played the majority of the games and scored the majority of your goals.Actually you had zero chance of winning those games without them.Hope your daughter enjoyed sitting on the bench while those new town team players never came out of the game. The other kids scoring from your town team were actually YJ players .
Stop with the politically correct nonsense everyone knows what the different colors on these travel teams are .
The reason that the 2019 Carro team played in the 7-8 grade division is to get better competition unlike your top TG teams do.When you state that the YJ 2019 top team lost to a town team when in fact it was not their top team and it was not a town team in a fall 7 on 7 event as a reason that you feel TG 2019 is way ahead of YJ 2019 it just shows that you ate a moron.When your story changes in every post about how many guest players you had it shows you are a liar.When you are good with having your daughter sit on the bench and watch the other guest players play so you can say you won a tournament it is just sad.

You seem like the kind of person who doesn't like to listen to the facts. You appear to be talking to two people. Again, I don't have a daughter in the YJ program or the Top Gun program. So I don't care which team is better. All I care about is that our girls had a great time playing lacrosse with their friends. I didn't lie or change my story in every post and admitted on only one occasion that I was wrong and that we had three guest players instead of two. They are the children of our coach’s friend. The reason our coach asked them to play with us is because we have three YJ players on our team and we were not sure if they could play on both teams. And just for your information my daughter played as much as anyone else, scored quite a few goals, and had a great time. You can continue to say what you want to say, but we have a tight knit group of girls who love playing together. And don't be so vain to think everyone knows what your programs colors

You are such a tool ,you do not lie or change your story you just made a mistake, sure.
Seems you have made another mistake ,they were the children of your coaches friend, really they were all sisters ? I don't think so but I am sure it was just another mistake .Your daughter played as much as anyone else, sure she did must just not have been in the games I saw. Here's a fact for you a town team has all players from one town, seems you have trouble understanding that. I could not care less who people think is better YJ 2019 or TG 2019 but cannot stand when people come on here and state falsehoods .3 YJ players on your team so you may have had to play a couple 7 on 7 games with only 9 players ,those town kids would never have been able to make it thru the day on short fields ,try again.