Originally Posted by Anonymous
Get a clue moron, your are so sad that you need to make stuff up. Which ages had 80-90 kids, be careful because I know what the numbers were.Further the only teams ducking anybody are your TG teams, I will give you an example , your 2016 team could have played against YJ top team as a charity fundraiser ,your team would not take the challenge. A guaranteed chance to play and your TG team won't respond.Maybe it was the charity thing that kept them away, seems when it's a tournament that's about giving back your teams barely show.

Had to pipe in on this one. You both sound like weenies. And as far as a challenge issued and ducked, are you serious? Did CR pick up the phone and call SS and make this challenge? or did some mouth of a parent post it online? These charity tournaments are just that, what you get playing as teams are not even close to what the club travel teams are, for better and for worse. The format of these tournaments are also radically different than US lax rules and most summer tournaments. Many of these tournaments operate under the guise of this or that charity benefit........ while there may be a charity benefiting somewhere in there, and that's nice, you also need to look at the big picture. If someone runs a tournament and charges a player $100 and kicks some back to charity, that is a good thing, but don't overlook the fact that they are making a pile of cash too. Some operate on the premise that the players raise the donations for the charity I guess to keep the pile of cash they are sitting on bigger. I just question the sainthood many people like to connect to too many of these events. [/quote]

I think you may have smoked the pipe prior to posting.Post stated could have played them as a charity fundraiser not at a charity fundraiser.I could be wrong but there was talk of it on BOC last season, I believe to be played at Beach Bum Tournament. To their discussion to bash charity fundraising tournaments tells me who the weenie really is.