Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is with all the movement this year, the 2016 & 2017's seem to have tremendous movement of kids going up and down......I have heard numerous parents stating that more talented kids have been moved down and replaced with girls with lower skills. Is there a method to some of this madnes?

No they were replaced with kids with more speed and more potential than little suzie who you think may be good. Lots of new talent tryed out and they moved down the slow ones.

As for commitments, YJ will have plenty, they are just taking their time! No rush

That's just silly, then why not just base what team you are on by a few timed sprints.Not a lot of movement on the top team at those ages but some.You never can be sure but possible some teams need holes filled at certain positions or who knows possible a kid rarely showed for practices etc.,Kids are moved on and off teams for many different reasons but I think it is a good thing in that it let's the kids know to keep working hard.

Maybe there is an honest effort to actually create two equal talent blue teams as has been preached. Why on earth would you go ahead and name two teams blue then continue to sift out talent for only one team over the other? I think the second blue team was actually just a marketing pitch. Girl trys out looking to make blue team, gets offered a spot on a blue roster, accepts position, cah-ching.